● Add On/Off switch for FPV Goggles – No need to modify your expensive goggles!.
● Single input – Just plug in a battery (or the optional extension cable) and go! JAS takes care of power to the goggles and fan connector.
● Compatible with any 2s battery LiPo, LiION, etc
● Reduce stress and cyclic wear on goggle barrel jack
● In-line with battery on strap keeping the head-tracker Bay free for diversity panels or modifications necessary for the other modules
● Easy install (integrated strap clip)
● Slim and lightweight (~12g) design – bulk dependent on the battery used. Unlike all-in-one case/switch designs which can be big and bulky
● Can be used inline with extension cable & other regulators
● Integrated Battery Indicator – helps when using batteries lacking status lights
● on/off switch within easy reach. Unlike some other remote cable power button designs, no more reaching down looking for the switch or fumbling for the power lead on your head
Output power leads for both the main barrel and JST leads to power typical FPV goggles main power and fan.
The JAS was specifically designed to be a separate switch inline with battery to be installed on the strap instead of something that would be installed in an auxiliary head tracking or Rx module bays typically found on some FPV goggles.
Having the switch inline allows the flexibility of using any 2s (LiPO, LiION, etc) 8.4v battery pack. ZERO modification to your goggles required. For even more flexibility, add an optional extension cable, which allows the operator to use goggle batteries on or off the head strap (remote/in-pocket)